We look forward to welcoming you to SharkFest'19 Europe as a speaker. Please complete the form below to indicate your interest and proposed presentation subject matter.
- Presentations and workshops accepted for this conference are Wireshark-centric, of an educational nature, and include content that is Wireshark-specific.
- Speakers are encouraged to submit sessions matching their expertise.
- Presentations may be in lecture-only format, lab-based format, or any format that meets your presentation preferences and fits within the allotted presentation time frame.
- Lecture-based presentations are expected to be approximately 90 minutes long (including 15 minutes of Q&A), typically. Sessions can be extended to cover back-to-back time slots to accommodate the speaker and ensure that the entire content of a presentation is delivered in an unhurried and complete manner.
- Lab-based presentations can range from one session length to a half-day time frame as needed.
- Please note that duplicate subject-matter sessions are weeded out. Should we receive multiple submissions with the same topic, we will contact the duplicate submitter(s) and ask for a revised or alternate topic.